Minimal experience required, we will train if you're willing to learn. If you have been in the new construction industry or the service and repair industry, we need you! You must have all your own hand tools, reliable transportation to and from the office, and be ready and willing to work. Must be able to dig and lift over 75 lbs. Needs to have experience or willing to learn how to install water heaters, toilets, Garbage disposals, Plumbing fixtures, and shower valves. Hydro-jetting, snaking of drains, leak detection, slab leaks, water and sewer repipes.
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
We're very selective about the technicians that join our crew. Every team member is friendly, trained, and equipped to handle any job.
We Do Quality Work
From our parts to our customer service, we strive to give you quality work on every job.
We Do Upfront Pricing
We pride ourselves on making your experience as smooth as possible. We'll always explain our process and provide pricing up front so you're in control.
We've been providing plumbing services to our area since 2008. You can count on us!