Beaumont Tankless Water Heater Installation
Enjoy Unlimited Hot Water with a New Tankless Water Heater
There are many benefits to owning a tankless water heater in your home. The most obvious one is that you can enjoy unlimited hot water whenever you need it.
No more waiting around for a tank to refill with hot water before you can take a shower. Tankless water heaters are also more energy-efficient than traditional water heaters, so you can help save the environment and your wallet by switching to a tankless water heater.
How Tankless Water Heaters Work
A traditional water heater works by heating the water in the tank and then using a thermostat to turn it off when the water reaches a certain temperature.
When you turn on a faucet, the water in the tank cools down and needs to heat up again. This process wastes energy because the water is constantly heating and cooling. A tankless water heater heats the water on demand when you turn on a faucet.
The tankless water heater is connected to a water line and a propane tank. When you turn on a faucet, the water heater instantly heats the water and sends it through the line to the faucet.
There are no storage tanks, so there is no need for a storage tank heater to turn off and on. This means that tankless water heaters use up to 70 percent less energy than traditional water heaters.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters offer many benefits, including:
- Unlimited hot water– With a traditional water heater, you have to wait for the tank to refill with water before you can take a hot shower. With a tankless water heater, you can take as many hot showers as you want without waiting for the water to heat up.
- Eco-friendly– Traditional water heaters use a lot of energy to heat the water and then keep it at a certain temperature. Tankless water heaters use much less energy because they only heat the water as needed.
- Cost-effective– Because a tankless water heater only heats the water as needed, you can save money on your utility bills by not heating water that goes down the drain. You also save money by not having to replace the entire water heater when the tank wears out.
- Smaller space requirement– A tankless water heater is much more compact than a traditional water heater. You can easily mount a tankless water heater out of sight on a wall or in a closet.
- Longer lifespan– A tankless water heater lasts longer than a traditional water heater because it is not constantly heating and cooling the water. You won't have to replace the water heater as often.
How to Choose a Tankless Water Heater
When you are shopping for a tankless water heater, there are a few things to consider. The first is whether you want a tankless water heater that runs on propane or a tankless water heater that is powered by electricity.
If you have a gas line, a propane tankless water heater is a great option because you don't have to install a separate electrical line. It's also easier to install a propane tankless water heater yourself than an electric tankless water heater.
The other thing to consider is the BTU rating. The BTU rating tells you how much heat the water heater can generate. The higher the BTU rating, the larger the water heater and the more people it can heat.
If you have a larger family or you like to have friends over for a hot bath, you should get a tankless water heater with a high BTU rating.
The Right Plumbing Team for Tankless Water Heaters in Beaumont
Switching to a tankless water heater is a big decision. At Right Solution Plumbing, we are here to help you every step of the way. Our team of licensed and certified plumbers in Beaumont has the experience and expertise to help you with any questions you may have regarding tankless hot water heater services. Reach out today!
“This company is great they were on time friendly and helped me fix plumbing issues that I tried fixing myself multiple times. The plumber that came was on time friendly and cleaned up the area better then it was when he found it.”Nick E.
“Right Solutions Plumbing has been our property's go to plumbers since we took over two years ago. They have been readily available to repair just about anything. From consultation to repairs, their team is professional, knowledgeable and friendly.”Ernie Z.
“Very impressed with the service. They were very timely with their response. They wore mask and were aware of covid safe protocols. Our hot water heater was up and running within 4 hours. We appreciate the professionalism!”Amanda J.
You can count on us to bring the right solutions for your plumbing problems.Contact Us Today!
We're very selective about the technicians that join our crew. Every team member is friendly, trained, and equipped to handle any job.
We Do Quality Work
From our parts to our customer service, we strive to give you quality work on every job.
We Do Upfront Pricing
We pride ourselves on making your experience as smooth as possible. We'll always explain our process and provide pricing up front so you're in control.
We've been providing plumbing services to our area since 2008. You can count on us!